Yes! Help us in our commitment to reduce waste by reusing and recycling your packaging. Be sure to check Earth911.com for a list of recycling facilities near you. Some products may not currently be recyclable in your area.
- Break down your box and place curbside with your recycling.
- All of our boxes are 100% recyclable.
- We only work with cardboard suppliers that are members of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- All of our boxes are made from 100% recycled content.
Liner / Insulation
- Depending on the season and the area of the country in which you live, you might receive recycled denim or jute as a liner.
- Remove Jute and recycle outer plastic.
- Jute is 100% compostable (like yard or food waste)! It can also be used as a weed barrier in your garden or disposed of in the regular garbage.
- Our recycle denim has previously had a long life and can now be disposed of in your regular garbage, reused as a pet bed, or donated to textile exchanges/collections in your area
- Clip the corner, discard gel, and recycle plastic at #4 plastic facilities. This plastic is also accepted at many grocery stores.
- Our water-soluble gel packs are non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- We recommend putting the gel in the trash (it has no measurable environmental impact).
- You can also reuse the gel pack—it’s great to keep a few on hand!
Bottles Bags & Containers
- Remove labels, rinse, and recycle plastic.
- All are made of plastic and can be recycled (check in your area which items are available for curbside recycling).
- Our green bags absorb ethylene gas (a compound that increases the rate of ripening), making them great to reuse next time you buy produce.
- Deli-style containers are perfect for leftovers, and bottles are great to get salad dressing to the office.